So I am a very lucky blogger indeed as I have been awarded a Liebster Award by the lovely ‘ Girl In Brogues’ herself, Saskia. The award is really all about getting to know some of your fave bloggers.:) The idea is to answer a mini questionaire written by whoever nominated you, then nominate a few blogs you follow to answer your own set of questions. I would just like to thank the wonderful Josie and also the lovely Lisa for doing the honor of giving me this award in the past. I’m sorry I never got round to posting about it until now. Pure laziness on my part!
Anyway here are Saskia’s questions and my answers. 🙂
1. What did you want to be when you were a kid? ~ I wanted to work in a library and I wanted to write. So having this blog is like a dream come true. 🙂
2. If you were in a police movie, who would be your crime-fighting partner? ~ I’m thinking Sealy Booth from Bones. Ha I loved that actor in Buffy the Vampire Slayer too.
3. What are your favourite flowers? ~ I love most flowers. At the moment I’m loving dahlias, if they could speak they would say ‘Autumns round the corner, but summers still here’.
4. What is your favourite catchphrase? ~ Naughty but Nice!
5. Pick a TV programme – Who Do You Think You Are?, Eastenders or Broadchurch? Broadchurch. ~ I’m not a soap fan but I love a good drama. When Broadchurch was on, I was seriously addicted.
6. Describe your perfect evening gown. ~ I’m not really an evening gown type of person. Anything long swamps me as i’m so short.
7. What are you better at, fibbing or breaking bad news? ~ I’m really bad at both!
8. You have to pick an outrageous outfit to wear for Halloween – what would it be? ~ With my mad mop, I’m thinking Cousin It. 🙂
9. Pick another blogger and tell us why you love them. ~ Goodness there are so many. I shall pick Mary from Adventures with the blonde coyote as I love reading about her travels around America in her teardrop caravan with her two dogs.
10. What’s your breakfast cereal? ~ When i’m being good its special K with added blueberries but most of the time its coco pops. 🙂
11. Who’s your favourite TV chef? ~ Simon Rimmer on Sunday Brunch.
And now I would like to award the Liebster Award to the following bloggers and leave ten questions for you guys to hopefully answer.Yes you guys…or girls and one guy!
1. Whats the last boxset you watched?
2. Are you a cat or a dog person?
3. Lakeside or seashore?
4. What do you like to do to wind down?
5. Do you have a sweet tooth?
6. What was your favorite book as a child?
7. Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe?
8. Which Festival would you really like to go to?
9. What is your favorite season?
10. Where in the world would your holiday home be?
I am excited to see peoples answers. 😀 .Thanks again for my award. I shall take my leave and take a bow. 😀