As I have just had a week off work I thought I might join in with Sunday Sevens. The idea by Natalie at Threads and Bobbins is to choose 7 photos that show what you have got up to over the last , well, seven days. 🙂
- Last Sunday there was a christening. This is my God daughter Mady’s little one’s Big Day. I’m not one for holding babies but baby Jason is such an amiable little chap and he looked very cute in his blue suit.
2. Poor Hugo had the snip! He’s majorly full of beans so keeping him quiet…and on lead exercise only until he has his stitches out , is proving difficult. I decided to update my Dog Friendly Clitheroe post so we visited a few new(ish) bars and shops in town that welcome four legged friends.
3. Last Monday we hopped on the train to Manchester for a spot of shopping. Had lunch in a 1950’s style Diner called ‘Infamous Diner’. I really enjoyed this bottle of Blind Pig Rum and Poached Pear cider with my meal. 🙂
4.There was lots of colourful Street Art in the Northern Quarter of Manchester and I had fun photographing it.
5. Hark at me relaxing in a Feature Room at Coombe Abbey, checking out the Room Service Menu! I was lucky enough to receive some Virgin Experience Vouchers last year which I put towards two nights away in this lovely hotel near Coventry.
6. The break included a yummy Afternoon Tea ( as modelled here by Wil) which was served on a picnic bench in the Orangerie. As you can see it included chunky ( and delicious) homemade sausage rolls, piccalilli and miniature shepherd’s pies. We couldn’t wait to tuck in. 🙂
7. My sister and her Hubby joined us and we had a lovely walk round the grounds. My sister is a Tree Hugger!
There will be more posts featuring Coombe Abbey, Coventry and Warwick , coming soon.
Bye For Now. X