My Sunday Sevens for last week are a little bit of a cheat because the photo’s are all actually from the weekend. Hey Ho! The weekend was a lot more fun than the week. 🙂
Saturday saw us heading to Keswick in the Lake District for a bit of outdoorsy shopping ,lunch and of course some splashing about in the lake.
1) Here’s Hugo playing in the Lake with a couple of other Labradors. According to Wikipedia Star Wars Episode V11: The Force Awakens filmed on location here for the scene ” Approach to Maz Kantana’s Castle, Takodana. One for Star Wars Fans!
2) It was quite chilly in the morning, despite the bright sunshine. Keswick and the Lake were really busy though! Another fact for you, Derwent Water is home to an endangered freshwater whitefish called the Vendace. I don’t think Hugo ate any !
3) Speaking of lunch :), we had ours at a cute little cafe in Keswick called Little Chamonix. If you ever visit the town , I highly recommend this charming and bright eatery on Lake Road. My Burrito was sooo good!
4) In the afternoon we drove round the lake to the village of Portinscale. After reading Christine’s fab post about a lakeside,woodland walk she did to find this interesting Sculpture, I was inspired to search it out too. The giant pair of hands carved in wood can be found on the West Shore of Derwent Water. The sculpture is entitled Entrust and was commissioned by the National Trust. A handy find ;).
5) On Sunday we met up with a friend and her Labrador for a walk. How cute do these two look together. 🙂
6 & 7) And we visited other friends who have the cutest Summer House in their garden. It made me wish that our shed could be converted. I don’t think Wil would be too impressed though!
Thanks for dropping by. Sunday Sevens was devised by Natalie at Threads and Bobbins.