So heres a quick round up of my week in the form of a Sunday Sevens post ,which was thought up by Natalie who blogs at Threads & Bobbins.
1. Last Sunday’s breakfast was a Giant Warbutons Crumpet. It was very filling…and twice the size of a usual crumpet. I was recommended that eating it with an egg is a must…but I’m not an egg fan.So I made do with butter and a black coffee in my Alice mug.
2 & 3. Sunday’s make for great Wedding days.And I was honored to be invited to an ex work collegues evening reception at Mitton Hall with the lovely Amy and Amiee.And the bride and groom looked stunning of course…and very happy.:)
4. Whist the newly weds were enjoying the ceremony,Wil and I were tent shopping.Our last camping trip proved on the first night ,that our tent is no longer waterproof.:( But we have had a lot of weekends away out of it.Time for a new tent.But which one to pick??
5. The nasturtiums in my back yard that I planted from seeds have gone seriously crazy, covering the entire flower bed.This is a picture of them AFTER I gave them a good trim back. Looking forward to them flowering though.
6. My pets are looking like they are up to no good here. Wonder what they are plotting!
7. I could have taken yet another photo in Bowland Beer Hall this weekend ,but I will leave you with a strawberry milkshake in Callooh! Callay! Instead. Bobbed in here whilst doing a few errands in town today,before meeting some good pals in the Beer Hall.
Hope you have had a good week and enjoy the rest of the weekend. 🙂