I thought I would get in the mood for Autumn, and the best way for me to do that, is to make a list of course! Enjoy. 🙂
1. Go for a woodland walk and admire the changing colours.
2. Refill your hanging baskets with Autumn favourites such as pansies, cyclamen and Ivy.
3. Fill your home with the scents of Autumn. Add cinnamon sticks,orange rind,whole cloves and bay leaves to water and simmer on the stove.
4. Go Blackberry picking and make a lovely crumble.
5. Autumn is the perfect time to get cosy on an Autumn Glamping Break. How about staying in a colourful Shepherd’s Hut in the Lakes, a luxurious Safari Tent in the Trough of Bowland or a beautiful Showman’s Wagon in Cornwall.
6. Curl up with some Autumnal Poetry , such as Emily Bronte’s Fall, Leaves Fall.
7. Dust off the Slow Cooker and make some simple hearty stews.
8. Grab the girls and head out to the movies to see Bridget Jones Baby or A street Cat Named Bob. 🙂
9. Bring Nature indoors and decorate your Mantel Piece with leaves and fruits.
10. Rent a good gothic movie. How about Guillermo Del Toro’s Crimson Peak or Tim Burton’s Sleepy Hollow.
11. Jump in a big pile of leaves. 🙂
12. Fill a vase with colourful orange and gold blooms such as dahlias, crysanthemums and chinese lanterns.
13. Grab cosy blankets, a camping stove, and toast marshmallows with friends.
14. Learn to crochet. I really need to do this!
15. Join in the fun at your local Apple Pressing Day.
16. Explore your local town on a spooky Ghost Walk.
17. Look out for an Autumn Themed Afternoon Tea to try out, or create your own..
18. Collect sloes and make boozy Sloe Gin.
19. Practice your Apple Bobbin skills. 🙂
20. Get your mitts around a warming Pumpkin Spiced Latte.
What would you add to the list? X