Hey there, it’s time for another bash at Hawthorn’s Photo Scavenger Hunt. Looking at this month’s pictures makes me realise, I have been out and about quite a bit in August. Not that I’m complaining!
1. Relaxed. A friend’s cute Bedlington Terrier is supplied with her own cushion in the pub , on our camping trip to Ingleton.
2. It begins with an M. This curved sculpture on the beach in Cleveleys is called Mary’s Shell.
3. Time For…… a delicious slab of moist ginger cake in a cute cafe bar in Sedbergh called ‘The Three Hares’.
4. Tangerine. Ok this photo is a bit of a stretch! I am seeing a slight hint of tangerine colour here , in a waterfall on the Ingleton Falls Trail.
5. It begins with an O. The Old Fashioned Traditional Sweet Shop on Blackpool’s North Pier sells all sorts of goodies. 🙂
6. Whiskery. Ok he’s not really that whiskery, just scruffy and cute. I met this sweetie in The Three Hares in Sedbergh. His name is Tigger!
7. Lace. Cow Parsley in a local meadow. It’s also known as Queen Anne’s Lace.
8. Bridge. Well how about this bridge! Ribblehead Viaduct is Europe’s longest viaduct and its in our very own Yorkshire Dales, not far from Ingleton.
9). Letters. The letter N appears prominently on these colourful Collins hardbacks in a book shop in Sedbergh. Sedbergh is a Book town in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
10. My Own Choice. My two god daughters with their camping breakfasts. 🙂
Please check out Hawthorn’s Blog for more Scavenger Hunt posts. 🙂