So my Photo Scavenger hunt for October is not going to be very inspired, as I haven’t been out and about very much. It’s been a quick scramble to find some suitable pictures. Here goes !
1. Making. I have been Making progress with my Christmas shopping! I know, a bit to organized. But when having a mooch in Oxfam the other day , I saw some really cute recycled paper bird houses and couldn’t resist buying them. Oxfam have a really fun gift selection this year, including some lovely books and… Beer Bread. Nice stocking fillers. I also found a couple of bits in ‘ The Keep’ , a really fab gift shop in Clitheroe. I’m on a roll !
2. Empty. It’s always good to walk Hugo in the early morning, when the woods and fields are Empty, save for us and nature.
3. It Starts with an F. A favourite Flower of mine at this time of year is the Chinese Lantern. It appears in a front garden of one of my neighbors every Autumn and I always stop to admire the papery orange flowers. A few years ago Wil even bought me a Chinese Lantern necklace, and it’s my favourite piece of jewellery. 🙂
4. Paper. I have recently picked up this spooky looking paperback. Thought it may be a good Halloween read. Anyone read it yet?
5. Neat. Hurrah that my other half is so neat at wallpapering and tiling! Living room coming on now. Will post some more pics when completed!
6. Street. A photo of a Clitheroe Street taken from inside the Castle grounds, on a walk with Hugo.
7. Kettle. So here’s a very boring picture of my kettle. It lives on top of the microwave , as space is at a premium in our kitchen.
8. Unexpected. It was Unexpected to see a singer sewing machine on a wall in Boot ! This photo was actually taken last month, on our holiday in The Western Lakes.
9. Vase. I love my seahorse Vase in my bedroom window, but I’m not sure a bunch of flowers would suit it. What do you think ?
10. My Own Choice. This shrub in the Castle park bares purple berries every Autumn. I always wonder what it is? Any ideas?
Thanks to Kate / Hawthorn for arranging the Scavenger Hunt once again.