Here’s a short blog post idea I found over on Bev’s blog. Hopefully now we are in March, I will try and post a little more!
Three Things I Liked In February.
1. Snowdrops. A welcome sign of Spring in the wettest February ever.
2. Watching Kiefer Sutherland’s band play at King George’s Halls with some friends. He comes across as a really nice guy, just like his character in Designated Survivor on Netflix, which I’m also watching.
3. Visiting my local Everyman Cinema. I’ve sneeked away for a couple of week day matinees at the new picture house in town. Watched both Emma and Like A Boss recently.
Three Things I’m Looking forward to in March.
1. Some dry weather. Need to get out of my wellies!
2. Spending some time at the caravan. We are up there in eleven days, and I really cannot wait!
Three Vegetables I eat the most.
1. Potatoes. 2. Cherry tomatoes. 3. Carrots.
Three items that are always on my groceries list.
1. Petfood. 2. Peanut butter ( my guilty pleasure on toast…. sometimes with marmite…eeeek) 3. Tin tomatoes.
Three Things we go through like crazy in my house. 1. Washing powder ( mostly for washing Hugo’s bedding and towels, especially in this weather). 2. Scented Candles. 3. Wild bird food.
Three things I always make time for.
1. Cuddles with my fur babies.
2. Recording wildlife I see in my Nature Diary.
3. I hope I make enough time to see friends & family, but I feel I need to be better at this.
Three Things I never make time for.
1. Pampering myself. I should really.
2. Going to the gym. Erm nope!
3. Meditation. My mind would wander. 🙂
Thanks for dropping by. ❤️
19 thoughts on “Three Things ~ February.”
I like that idea of three things & may make a note of what it entails in a notebook, which I have plenty of. I’m another guilty partner on the peanut butter. Take care & huggles.
Thanks Susan. Love peanut butter and also peanut butter cookies. 🙂
Have you ever tried Rreese’s peanut butter cups?
Yes but I don’t really like them. A bit to sweet for me. X
This is a great idea, I may give it ago for March. Snowdrops have been lovely even in the wet and windy weather. How have I got to the age I am and never eaten peanut butter? Marmite I sometimes use in recipes but have never tried it on toast. I like the things you always make time for:)
Thank you. I can’t actually believe you have never tried either peanut butter or marmite on toast. You NEED to try at least one. X
I leave peanut butter and marmite on toast – it works so well! Yes, I’m hoping to put my wet weather gear back into storage this month…
Fingers crossed Emma! X
Great idea for a post! I love marmite and peanut butter but not sure I would like them together.
Give it a go! X
Big fan of peanut butter (especially the crunchy kind) but loathe marmite! John likes it though, so we always have it in the house.
Wil thinks both peanut butter and especially marmite is evil. 😉 He’s firmly in the hate camp. X
I can use a wee bit of marmite to flavour stock – diluted, it’s ok but the smell when you open the jar is overpowering.
That sounds like a pretty good February, but oh dont we need the rains to stop and spring to arrive!
I know, I wish it would stop already!
What a fun post, loved it. I go through wild bird food like crazy too, and my husband is a biscuit guzzler!
Ahh Biscuits. Yes we go through them too. Brews and biscuits. 🙂
I’m with you on the pet food (and the washing !!). Hope you are well x
I’m good thanks. Hope all is well with you too. X