Here’s a short blog post idea I found over on Bev’s blog. Hopefully now we are in March, I will try and post a little more!
Three Things I Liked In February.
1. Snowdrops. A welcome sign of Spring in the wettest February ever.
2. Watching Kiefer Sutherland’s band play at King George’s Halls with some friends. He comes across as a really nice guy, just like his character in Designated Survivor on Netflix, which I’m also watching.
3. Visiting my local Everyman Cinema. I’ve sneeked away for a couple of week day matinees at the new picture house in town. Watched both Emma and Like A Boss recently.
Three Things I’m Looking forward to in March.
1. Some dry weather. Need to get out of my wellies!
2. Spending some time at the caravan. We are up there in eleven days, and I really cannot wait!
Three Vegetables I eat the most.
1. Potatoes. 2. Cherry tomatoes. 3. Carrots.
Three items that are always on my groceries list.
1. Petfood. 2. Peanut butter ( my guilty pleasure on toast…. sometimes with marmite…eeeek) 3. Tin tomatoes.
Three Things we go through like crazy in my house. 1. Washing powder ( mostly for washing Hugo’s bedding and towels, especially in this weather). 2. Scented Candles. 3. Wild bird food.
Three things I always make time for.
1. Cuddles with my fur babies.
2. Recording wildlife I see in my Nature Diary.
3. I hope I make enough time to see friends & family, but I feel I need to be better at this.
Three Things I never make time for.
1. Pampering myself. I should really.
2. Going to the gym. Erm nope!
3. Meditation. My mind would wander. 🙂
Thanks for dropping by. ❤️