Its the end of the month already, so time to join in with Hawthorn’s Photo Scavenger Hunt. If you fancy a bit of a photo challenge next month, check out her lovely blog . Here’s the Link up page.
1. Crane. Ok this is not a crane. Epic fail! This is a stork that has made a nest on a rooftop in Marakeche. Up high escaping the madness of the colourful souks and busy squares. It is a few years now since our stay in the vibrant Moroccan city.
2. Ring. Lots of Giant Bellflowers in bloom at the moment, all over the countryside. Imagine if these pretty flowers could ring around the meadows.
3. Set. Found this prompt quite difficult! Will a Pea Hen and her set of chicks do? We saw these guys when we were getting rid of some rubbish at our local tip in Clitheroe. There is quite a population of peacocks down there. 🙂
4. Light. Took this photo one evening on a walk with Hugo. The sun light created shadows in the hay field ,as Hugo zipped round like a mad thing.
5. Bow. A shiny bow ties at the back of a fifties style dress in Annie & Bettys vintage shop/ cafe in Grassington.
6. Spring. Saw this spring on a gate when walking a tiny bit of The Dales Way in Yorkshire last weekend.
7.Open. And heres Hugo sat by an old open door. Obviously Wil is behind the door with a biscuit, or Hugo wouldn’t be so well behaved…
8. Grand. The old door was in the grounds of the grand Parcevall Hall near Appletreewick , whose lovely gardens are open to the public. Post coming soon!
9. Park. The Yorkshire Dales National Park covers 841 square miles. This lady is admiring a typical Dales view. 🙂
10. My own choice. My beautiful girl ‘ Slinky Malinki’ named after the storybook cat. She is a little madam …and very vocal. 🙂
Hope you enjoyed my interpretations of the prompts. See you soon!